Logistics companies not only move masses of goods, but also enormous amounts of data. In every step of the value chain, data is produced that could add a valuable contribution to business success. Most of the time, this data is spread across systems, and is not ad hoc useable in its raw form. With the help of web-based Dashboards, however, this data can be, in clear form, represented for a desired purpose and thus refined.
With Dashboards, you can…
- see your company’s key figures that are relevant to its success in one view.
- detect positive and negative business developments in real time
- reveal improvement potential of the company’s performance
- carry out optimization provisions and measure their effect
- motivate employees
Dashboards visualize data…
- through meaningful and intuitive diagrams
- dynamically for selectable time frames
- in comparison with targets
- on PCs, smartphones, and tablets thanks to web-based technologiesn
- from various independent systems